Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Wonderful Member's Show


Well, I completed my first CoPA Member's Show and I feel like it was a great success.  Friday night was crazy with lot's of traffic.  Friends, co-workers, Cream City Photographers all came out to show their support and say hello.  I talked to many others about my work including one guy who I met on an airplane this week!

What was best of all however, were the CoPA members themselves who were very encouraging and friendly.  I made many new friends this weekend and I look forward to getting more involved in the organization in the near future.  Thanks to Larry Dattilio for his guidance and friendship.  It was great getting to know Mark Stall, Suzanne Garr, Richard Butler, and many other members.  I had a great time.  Now, I feel like taking pictures.

No comments: