Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No announcement on April 22nd



I've been waiting.  Ever since the rumor mill started about Canon's replacement for the 5D, I've been waiting for the official launch.  I was hopeful that it was going to be on the 22nd but the day came and went.  Even the blogosphere didn't have much to say.  Ah well, so much for rumors.

This morning I ventured out toward the Menomonee Valley in Milwaukee.  It's a place rich with Milwaukee history and it's also a place with exciting revitalization.  I'm glad to see they are focusing on sustainable development for the area but in a way, I hope some of that rich history is preserved.

I was walking along the 16th St. bridge this morning as was able to find a place through the chain link fence to capture the images above.  I love this kind of photography and the valley seems to be rich in these opportunities.  I guess I'll just have to spend a lot more time there.

No comments: