Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Long and Winding Road


I've been spending more time down on the Milwaukee River these days, taking the dog for some exercise and meeting people and other dogs along the way.  The path parallels the river on both sides and at least right, while the grass is short, my dog has lots of room to roam and explore.  It's an area I plan to explore more with images.  This one, I'm experimenting with a Lightroom preset that I found online.  I find it interesting in that the image has this glow to it and the color makes it look surreal.  It certainly doesn't work for everything but I kind of like it here.  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Cardi said...

I do like this image and this filter gives it such an interesting feel. The contrast between the sky and the foreground works nicely.hy