Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting Back to Nature


It's that time of season . . . everything is starting to bloom throughout Wisconsin. My thoughts turn to Legend Lake in Keshena. We spend many of our weekends there, enjoying the lake with fishing, boating and enjoying nature. I've seen Bald Eagles, Blue Herons, even Black Bears in the area. This location has become my sanctuary. I'll rise at sunrise and venture out on the lake with fishing rod in one hand an camera in the other. If the fishing is good, great! If not, I'm perfectly satisfied photographing the sunrise, other fisherman and the Loons! I can't think of a better way to start the day. And no matter what happens during the day, you're sure to find us on the lake again during sunset when the lake is at peace, often so still that the water looks like glass.

No comments: